OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
• Executive Search
• Consulting Services
• Our Clients
• Executive Registry
• Career Development
• Compensation Negotiations
• Current or Filled Searches
© Copyright P. Jason King
Associates, Inc. 07/03
CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
$500,000+ ($1MM Package)
||Location of the position is where the "Right" Candidates resides or prefers to reside. Preference East coast for ease to travel regularly to Europe.
||There are not many specifications listed for this position due to the fact that the Owner knows Jason King extremely well and has conveyed to him what he is looking for that cannot be expressed in words alone.
|THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE
Billion dollar overseas conglomerate is contemplating the consolidation of several Travel, Tourism, Transportation, Lodging, and Shipping Organizations. Our Client is searching for a CEO to head up this conglomerate and report directly to the Owner. Each individual company is well known in their specific field and currently is headed by Company Presidents within various aspects of the Travel Industry as well as other related fields.
MBA Preferred. Must currently (or just recently) have "C" Level position. Extremely organized. Ready for extreme challenge. Must have budget responsibility in excess of $1Million preference in excess of $50 Million. Strong delegation experience along with marketing, sales, administrative, finance, IT, and up-to-date Technology & Platform knowledge.
Commitment to assist Owner in placing each individual company under single umbrella. Work with all Presidents to enact a smooth transition of new concept. Commit to extensive travel in first 6 months to 1 year all over the world.
This position reports to the Owner
- Strategically minded with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and important business contacts.
- Participative management style-advocates team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
The preferred candidate will hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four year College or University. Company will accept non-degreed candidates as long as their travel industry background exceeds minimum requirements.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence others (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands).
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjusts to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans.
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
- This position may require overnight travel up to 60% (including travel by car and by airplane).
- Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly on commercial airplanes and private corporate aircraft.
FOR THIS POSITION
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group
(within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application
on this site (Executive Registry).
Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we
utilize the same proprietary database. Thank you.