OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
• Executive Search
• Consulting Services
• Our Clients
• Executive Registry
• Career Development
• Compensation Negotiations
© Copyright P. Jason King
Associates, Inc. 07/03
CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
||TBD (EVP or SVP)+
|| $150,000 - $165,000+
||This is an Immediate Position
|THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING
Global Travel Conglomerate seeking a #2 in the organization for New USA Operations. Strong Sales, Marketing, Operations, Negotiations and more required. The position will manage the company's relationship with key consortia and major agency chains to develop all sales opportunities within the parameters of plans and budgets.
- Manage all aspects of the company's relationship with national and top accounts including building annual sales and marketing plans and budgets.
- Create a presence in the marketplace by attending national events, presentations, panel discussions and other public presentation opportunities.
- Monitor and ensure customer satisfaction levels and resolve any and all customer service issues resulting from reservations, operations, and post travel service issues.
- Executive and Strategic leader responsible for increasing the profile and brand awareness of Company in the United States by developing sales strategies and working closely with marketing on all initiatives.
- Responsible to manage the relationships between US agents and representatives to achieve and increase revenue through a range of methods that support business requirements including both marketing and operations initiatives.
- Strategic Business Development Partner working across multiple channels to acquire new customers by identifying and prospecting potential partners for our group travel, direct sales and referral programs.
- Overall responsibility of Sales Team including Strategic Business Development, National Accounts and Consortia Management, Sales Operations, Group Sales, Field Sales, Sales Support and Sales Administration.
- Responsible for providing and executing overall Sales message, strategic direction, sales training and coaching. strategic planning, new technology implementation, budgeting, revenue management, product development and service delivery.
- Responsible for designing and executing B2B & B2C with developers.
- Will create commission/override programs, policies and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining very strong industry presence and relationships.
- Understanding and knowledge of overseas operations.
- Responsible for the recruitment, hiring and training for all levels of department, commission planning and forecasting and defining key performance metrics for inside and outside sales teams.
College degree and 15+ years of experience in key travel industry management. Excellent negotiator of budgets, sales and marketing plans, and compensation programs. Results oriented self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Proven sales track record.
This position reports to the CEO (on-site)
- Strategically minded with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and important business contacts.
- Participative management style-advocates team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
The preferred candidate will hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four year College or University. Company will accept non-degreed candidates as long as their travel industry background exceeds minimum requirements.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence others (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands).
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjusts to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
- This position may require overnight travel (including travel by car and by airplane).
- Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly on commercial airplanes and private corporate aircraft.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please Note:All Candidates MUST fill out Executive Registry www.pjasonkingassociates.com prior to conversations with our management team.
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group
(within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application
on this site (Executive Registry).
Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we
utilize the same proprietary database.