Company has been in business for over 20 years. Serving a number of Fortune 500 companies, and assists with approximately 100 events annually. Approximately seventy percent of programs are meetings, ranging from 20-person Board of Directors programs to 2500-person Sales meetings. The remaining thirty percent of the programs are incentive trips for 20-250 couples, to both domestic and international destinations.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Candidate must have Meetings or Incentive and/or Meetings & Incentive current background, (Events a plus) or the major part of their experience. Experience in delegating and supervising a team up to 40 people. Candidate should be flexible in change management. Will be the primary client liaison during implementations. Develop project plans and timelines. Facilitate all internal and client meetings. Responsible to build and cultivate long-term, quality relationships with the company’s top clients and insure smaller accounts are being maintained as well through current or future Account Managers and others.
If “candidate” is currently in their own business, Meetings, Events, Incentives – a few accounts, this is acceptable. While Employer is not looking for a Sales person to bring in business, your business might be applicable. If you have 1 or 2+ employees that you wish to maintain, this too may be negotiable.
As a Strategic Meeting Executive you will:
- Develop RFP responses and best final presentations
- Manage accounts, including cross-sale of products and services
- Act as client point of contact for strategic planning
- Provide leadership support for Operations
Additional responsibilities will include: Developing the annual Marketing Plan, providing sales support and proposal development, and creating materials. P&L responsibility. Resolve client issues. Develop client business reviews and presentations.
Prefer Business Degree. MBA a plus. Others may qualify based on specifications of job description above.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence others (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands, work area/organization needs/change)
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjust to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
- This position may require overnight travel up to 40% (including travel by car and by airplane).
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group (within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application on this site (Executive Registry). Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we utilize the same proprietary database.
All Candidates MUST fill out Executive Registry www.pjasonkingassociates.com prior to conversations with our management team.