OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
• Executive Search
• Consulting Services
• Our Clients
• Executive Registry
• Career Development
• Compensation Negotiations
© Copyright P. Jason King
Associates, Inc. 07/03
CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
||EVP Supplier Relations OTA
|THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE
Diversified travel company which offers web based portals and management tools for the travel industry through a proprietary software engine booking technology. They provide technological support to a number of travel web sites. Brands that offer one stop travel solutions for air tickets, vacation packages, hotels, and car rental. The company is rapidly expanding via acquisition.
Individuals with experience in similar roles for On-Line Travel Agencies (No non-compete clause contract). Individuals who may have supplier relations experience with large travel agencies chains and consortiums may qualify. Must have current top level supplier contacts including "C" level relationships. Solid understanding of Supplier Relationship Marketing and CRM techniques.
This position reports to the President/CEO
- Strategically minded with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and important business contacts.
- Participative management style-advocates team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
The preferred candidate will hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four year College or University. Company will accept non-degreed candidates as long as their travel industry background exceeds minimum requirements.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence others (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands).
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjusts to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
- This position may require overnight travel up to 20% (including travel by car and by airplane).
- Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly on commercial airplanes and private corporate aircraft.
FOR THIS POSITION
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group
(within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application
on this site (Executive Registry).
Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we
utilize the same proprietary database. Thank you.