Must have knowledge of multiple software currently being utilized within the travel industry especially on the supplier side. Must have actual experience managing the existing software - Hypertech – Admiral. Reports to the management on the actual situation of how software is performing and what and why changes are required. Study and implement software to fit with all the existing brands and companies located in USA and overseas. Additional responsibilities include managing the IT Department.
As reflected in JOB SUMMARY above. The position have 2 separate and distinct phases. The first phase candidate must be in New York area however phase two, he/she will visit all offices worldwide to insure proper implementation.
Waiting for Specs
This position reports to the CEO
Must have a Bachelors Degree with major in Technology, Computer Science, or Automation, eCommerce or similar. Preference for Masters Degree in same as above.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence other (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands, work area/organization needs/change)
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjust to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
This position may require overnight travel up to 20% (including travel by car and by airplane).
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group (within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application on this site (Executive Registry). Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we utilize the same proprietary database.
All Candidates MUST fill out Executive Registry www.pjasonkingassociates.com prior to conversations with our management team.