CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
$150,000 - $175,000 +
prefers local candidates but may be flexible
IS AN EXCLUSIVE
A diverse International Travel
Company with offices located around the world.
• Insuring the overall
efficiency and profitability of the sales and operation departments
according to defined strategies and guidelines.
• Will direct over 300 person office environment, will also direct
managers in offices within Asia and possibly other parts of the world
by establishing business goals and targets with them.
• Direct and monitor all day-to-day sales & operational activities
to ensure that defined turnover & profit goals are met
• Establish and enforce guidelines & policies pertaining to
all sales & operations functions Liaise and communicate with offices
in Europe to ensure delivery of high quality products that fulfill the
needs of our clients
• Develop new products to meet changing market requirements based
on market trends.
• Liaise with support units in European operations & procurement
teams in order to achieve defined budgetary & quality goals.
• As a member of the Management Team, contribute to short &
long-term organization planning including sales strategies and initiatives
geared toward operational excellence.
• Any nationality,
preference Japanese, must speak fluent Japanese & English
• Degree in business management or tourism related discipline
• At least 10 years experience in the tourism industry
• Proven international exposure
• Analytical thinking with a flair for figures and details
• Good leadership, interpersonal, negotiation and communication
• Able to work under pressure.
• Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English, other language skills
in addition to Japanese) an added advantage
Report to Senior Vice President
• Strategically minded
with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
• Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well
with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and
important business contacts.
• Participative management style team concept.
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability
to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
• Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other
The preferred candidate will
hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four year College or University
(preferably located in the USA). Company will accept non-degreed candidates
as long as their travel industry background exceeds minimum requirements.
The preferred candidate possesses
the following competencies:
• Integrity and work
commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude,
• Able to influence others (gain support, influences commitment
to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
• Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting
• Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands).
• Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance,
• Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjusts to trends, thinks
in strategic terms)
• Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and
budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements,
• PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
• Must possess a corporate wardrobe
• Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions,
and inspires confidence)
• Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat,
orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job,
it will require:
• Eight (8) hours or
more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone;
entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or
analyzing data from reports.
This position may require overnight travel up to 20% (including travel
by car and by airplane).
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel
Group (within this year) please DO NOT fill out an
Application on this site (Executive Registry).
Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and
we utilize the same proprietary database. Thank you.