CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
$300,000 - $350,000 +
IS AN EXCLUSIVE
International Tour Operator
with Offices in Europe and other countries is seeking a New President
in the USA. This is a “Highly Confidential” Job Order. President
will be involved in all aspects to include: Administration, Sales, Marketing,
Operations, Finance, and IT.
Must be a strong negotiator
to insure market share contracts. Company already has Products in place,
including strong Hotels, Attractions, Airlines, cruise, etc. Candidate
must be able to develop an action plan extremely quickly.
Candidate must have a minimum
of 10+ years experience within the Travel Industry. The bulk of the
experience must be with a Tour Operations/ Wholesaler. Outbound Only.
Must have strong management skills. Must know who the major players
are within the Travel Distribution System. Must know the heads of the
Major Travel Agency Chains, Conglomerates, Consortia, etc. Individual
MUST speak fluent French & English. Spanish may be a significant
This position reports to
• Strategically minded
with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
• Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well
with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and
important business contacts.
• Participative management style-advocates team concept.
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability
to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
• Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other
The preferred candidate will
hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four year College or University.
Company will accept non-degreed candidates as long as their travel industry
background exceeds minimum requirements.
The preferred candidate possesses
the following competencies:
• Integrity and work
commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude,
• Able to influence others (gain support, influences commitment
to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
• Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting
• Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands).
• Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance,
• Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjusts to trends, thinks
in strategic terms)
• Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and
budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements,
• PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
• Must possess a corporate wardrobe
• Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions,
and inspires confidence)
• Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat,
orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job,
it will require:
• Eight (8) hours or
more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone;
entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or
analyzing data from reports.
• This position may require overnight travel up to 20% (including
travel by car and by airplane).
• Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly on
commercial airplanes and private corporate aircraft.