OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
• Executive Search
• Consulting Services
• Our Clients
• Executive Registry
• Career Development
• Compensation Negotiations
© Copyright P. Jason King
Associates, Inc. 07/03
CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
||Group Sales Director
||USA (Virtual Office)
$65,000 - $100,000 Or More
||Anywhere in the USA
Director of Company
Full Salary, Benefits, Bonus eligible+
Our client will provide full Ops/Support
Company is a division of a long established diversified Travel Company. The firm specializes in Groups. Groups may fall into multiple categories to include MICE (Meetings, Incentive, Conferences, Events), also Fraternal, Religious, and more…
Sales, Sales, Sales. Build business. Additionally will be required to make presentations to groups, face to face meetings, attend applicable trade shows. Need to be able to write regular reports. Attend scheduled sales Meetings at headquarters.
- Must have “Book of Group Business” preferably around $2 Million. It may be acceptable if your business is less due to recent economy changes.
- Minimum 7-10 years outside sales experience in a travel company, preferably with your own following, or self-employed.
- Must feel comfortable talking with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Skill in math, attention to detail, strong PC skills.
- Organized and analytical.
- Willingness to follow procedures.
- High degree of honesty, and integrity.
Report to the Director of the Company.
- Strategically minded with the ability to bring new sales concepts to life.
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and important business contacts.
- Participative management style-advocates team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
The preferred candidate will hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four year College or University. Company will accept non degreed candidates as long as their travel industry background exceeds minimum requirements.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence other (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands, work area/organization needs/change)
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjust to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
This position may require overnight travel up to 20% (including travel by car and by airplane).
FOR THIS POSITION
Please Note:All Candidates MUST fill out Executive Registry www.pjasonkingassociates.com prior to conversations with our management team.
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group
(within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application
on this site (Executive Registry).
Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we
utilize the same proprietary database.