OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
• Executive Search
• Consulting Services
• Our Clients
• Executive Registry
• Career Development
• Compensation Negotiations
© Copyright P. Jason King
Associates, Inc. 07/03
CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
||Executive Assistant/Office Manager
|| $85,000 - $100,000+
||This is NOT a Secretary Job
||Minimum 10+ Yrs. Current Travel Industry Exp.
|THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING
Responsible for all administrative duties for the CEO of a Global Travel
Conglomerate. Additionally will work with all vendors and suppliers.
Must have capabilities to organize a new office operation.
Day to day running of Executives daily planner, appointment
schedules, business meetings, luncheons, charity and speaking
engagements. Must even make coffee. No prim-a-donnas need apply.
Executive can call upon you in emergency situations even on
weekends. Additionally you will be the Office Manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Must have 10+ Years in Administrative role or Office
Management. Must possess all applicable office programs, PC Skills,
Internet, Excel. Social Media and PowerPoint a plus. Must speak
English with no discernable accent. Foreign languages a plus.
Report to the CEO
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and important business contacts.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
The preferred candidate will hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four
year College or University. Company will accept non-degreed
candidates as long as their travel industry background exceeds
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
- This position may require overnight travel (including travel by car and by airplane).
- Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly on commercial airplanes and private corporate aircraft.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please Note:All Candidates MUST fill out Executive Registry www.pjasonkingassociates.com prior to conversations with our management team.
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group
(within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application
on this site (Executive Registry).
Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we
utilize the same proprietary database.